Updated: Aug 31
I really don't have to call it, we all see it right now. So many people are going through a very stressful and challenging time. Specifically, when it comes to income, earning a paycheck, surviving and trying to adjust to working from home. Or you need to supplement your income, like now! I wanted to bring some helpful tips in hopes to make a difference even in just one person's life!
OPPORTUNITIES TO MAKE MONEY:
1. DELIVERY SERVICES LIKE DOOR DASH, POSTMATES, UBER EATS AND INSTACART
3. TURN A SKILL INTO CASH WHERE PEOPLE STILL WANT TO SPEND MONEY BY REGISTERING ON HOMEADVISOR.COM.
4. RENT OUT YOUR CAR ON GETAROUND.COM
5. JOIN A DIRECT SALES COMPANY
According to OBERLO.COM, these are the top 10 side hustles to generate income:
(I know not everyone applies, but I really am just trying to help and offer ideas as much as possible.) 1. A DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS
2. FREELANCE WRITING
3. BECOMING AN AFFILIATE MARKETER
4. BEING A PART OF THE GIG ECONOMY
5. STARTING A BLOG
6. SELLING INFORMATIONAL PRODUCTS
7. BECOMING AN INSTAGRAM INFLUENCER (easier said than done, proof here)
8. STARTING AS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
9. SELLING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY
10. GETTING A PART TIME JOB (I don't think this applies to our current situation)
Let's now look at the other spectrum, ways to save money:
1. CHECK YOUR ITUNES ACCOUNT FOR ANY SUBSCRIPTIONS YOU MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT YOU PAY ON A WEEKLY/MONTHLY BASIS.
2. POST ITEMS YOU NO LONGER NEED ON EBAY OR POSHMARK. THEN, DO A SALE ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES!
3. CANCEL CABLE OR OTHER INTERNET SERVICES THAT AREN'T REQUIRED AT THIS TIME. 4. CONSIDER CALLING YOUR CELL PROVIDER TO SEE ABOUT LOWERING YOUR PAYMENT. AND DON’T FORGET TO CHECK WITH YOUR CAR INSURANCE COMPANY, TOO!
Do I think partnering with a direct sales company like this brand new plant-based laundry detergent is a real solution, in a time like this? Yep, I for sure do! 110%.
Does everyone agree with me? Nope. And I get it, it's not one size fits all. So, I hope that this little tidbit of info helps.
Here is another great resource to check for more ideas, from ENTREPRENEUR.COM!
PS: If you're in need of prayer, please reach out! Let me pray for you!